I have a ringtone that's only 18 seconds long, and as a result the ringtone stops before the call actually goes to voicemail. Is there a way I can make it auto-repeat so it plays right up until the point the call goes to voicemail?

FYI, the ringtone is actually the "30 Rock" theme that was posted on this site.
    02-21-09 04:57 PM
    You can use mp3 editing software such as Audacity to loop the ringtone so it will run for 18 seconds & then immediately start over.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 05:06 PM
    Would anyone care to do this for me using the ringtone available on this site: Ringtone by artist - 30 Rock | CrackBerry.com

I don't want to do it and end up outputting a lesser-quality ringtone.

You could then just send it to me or upload it to yousendit.com or rapidshare or something. Thanks!
    02-21-09 05:08 PM
    This one is id1ot proof........Up the song, hit one button save.....done.

Make Your Own Ringtones - Free Ringtone Maker
    02-21-09 05:14 PM
    Well, I'm embarrassed to say it's not id1ot proof. I uploaded the ringtone, dragged the slider all the way to the right to select the entire ringtone, clicked the "Repeat" button, and then the "Make a Ringtone" button. However, the ringtone still does not repeat.
    02-21-09 05:31 PM
    I am the id1ot I just tried it to see what was up and it did not repeat lol. w00ps

Not sure why but it did work, I made my daughter a spongebob tone with that same site and it repeated on the PC fine as well as her phone, maybe try the audacity, never used it so I have no idea how it works. Good luck
    Last edited by Tremortality; 02-21-09 at 06:05 PM.
    02-21-09 05:47 PM
    Well, dam+n.
    02-21-09 06:03 PM
    Well, dam+n.
    I'll pm you my email. Send me the ringtone as an attachment. I'll make it longer for you using Audacity, and send it back to you.
    02-21-09 06:15 PM
    Patrick, I've already made your ringtone, it's 36 seconds long now. Just pm me your email address and I'll send it to you.
    02-21-09 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD