you know...the one that displays the time, msgs, and so on and so forth....i think i had it on there at one point...but its no longer there and im not sure if i activated a setting that took it out....help!
    11-07-09 07:42 PM
    Press U button.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 08:00 PM
    Sounds like you're talking about a different theme than what you now have active. Go to options, theme, and see if you have another theme with those properties that you can activate.
    11-07-09 08:00 PM
    Press U button.

ahhh....thats it....thank you very much....in an unrelated scenario, i just did the upgrade to 175, and now i cannot find my BBM icon anywhere. i go into app world and i get the option to run the program, but it doesnt start up at all....any suggestions?
    11-07-09 08:11 PM
    Check your Downloads folder. It may be hidden. Menu-Show All. Check all your folders for it first. If you can't find it still, delete it from your Applications list and redownload from App World.

11-07-09 08:17 PM
    Check your Downloads folder. It may be hidden. Menu-Show All. Check all your folders for it first. If you can't find it still, delete it from your Applications list and redownload from App World.

thank you again...you saved my 8330 once again!
    11-07-09 08:40 PM
    You're welcome.

11-07-09 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD