I just realized that I can mark a pic "hidden" so that it doesn't show up when my pics folder opens up.

How then do I view the hidden pic and/or unhide it? I can't see any obvious way.
    10-06-09 07:12 AM
    Enter your media icon then hit explore then go into media card or where ever you have pic then hit menu button again then show hidden
    10-06-09 08:29 AM
    As far as I know, once it's hidden, it's only accessible through the filelist.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 09:37 AM
    Enter your media icon then hit explore then go into media card or where ever you have pic then hit menu button again then show hidden
    Hmmm...I can get into the media icon, hit explore, get to the media card and hit show hidden, but the pic doesn't show up when I go to view it.

Maybe the other post was correct and it's only visible through the filelist...but what does that mean? Do I have to connect to DM and find it that way?
    10-06-09 09:44 AM
    Go to media.. Hit explore.. Go to the location where the pictures are.. Select show hidden.. Scroll the the pics that are in grey.. hit BB button..scroll to properties.. Unselect hide.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 02:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD