I recently just got the Curve from Verizon and I understand that not every website has available clients that you can directly download onto the desktop of the blackberry, but I was wondering if there was a way to make your own. Like, say if I wanted to make one for my school's website, SDSU.edu, is there a way to make an icon on my front page to serve as kind of like a bookmark so that it's easy to get to?

Also, is there a way to have mutiple websites open at once on the browser? Can you be on more than one website at once? Please help!
    07-22-08 03:12 AM
    that would be sick...have a shortcut to websites on the desktop with having to go to the bookmarks page.
    07-22-08 03:47 AM
    The new Plazmic theme builder has the option to create a web shortcut icon, though it's only one and is set by the theme creator.
    07-22-08 04:07 AM
    I recently just got the Curve from Verizon and I understand that not every website has available clients that you can directly download onto the desktop of the blackberry, but I was wondering if there was a way to make your own. Like, say if I wanted to make one for my school's website, SDSU.edu, is there a way to make an icon on my front page to serve as kind of like a bookmark so that it's easy to get to?
    i was just browsing some stuff and found this Blackberry Web Shortcuts hope that helps
    07-22-08 05:32 AM
    And to answer your question about having multiple pages open...nope, can't be done unless you have both the bb browser and opera mini running at the same time. I'd love to see tabbed browsing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-08 05:42 AM
    i was just browsing some stuff and found this Blackberry Web Shortcuts hope that helps
    Works like a charm!!!
    07-22-08 05:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD