How do I Combine multiple messages and forward to a single recipient. I know that I can start a new message and copy and paste the others into it but, it just seems like there would be an easier way. For some reason I have been receiving super long text messages from my customers and Verizon breaks apart the messages after so many words. So I may have 1 text message broken into 3 or 4 seperate messages...pain in the **** It allows you to select multiple messages, but when you select forward as it just takes the last one. Much thanks in advance for any help or advice!

Jim
    11-16-09 07:00 PM
    I don't know any way other than copy and paste.
    11-16-09 08:53 PM
    How do I Combine multiple messages and forward to a single recipient. I know that I can start a new message and copy and paste the others into it but, it just seems like there would be an easier way. For some reason I have been receiving super long text messages from my customers and Verizon breaks apart the messages after so many words. So I may have 1 text message broken into 3 or 4 seperate messages...pain in the **** It allows you to select multiple messages, but when you select forward as it just takes the last one. Much thanks in advance for any help or advice!

Jim
    160 limit per page
    11-17-09 08:05 AM
    You can send a text message as an MMS... this way it won't cut it off at 160. Do foward as, then select the person to whom you want to send it to. Let me know if that helps.
    11-24-09 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD