I am getting a new BlackBerry 8330 OEM black LCD lens I scratched mine up ( not to bad but It is bothering me ) last night when I panted the housing ..
    So my question is how hard is it to replace this piece is there any thing else I will need ( glue or tape of some sort ) ??
    If any one can give me to how to I would love it thanks a million !!
    09-16-08 02:19 PM
    the one you ordered should come with the adhesive backing, but if it soesn;t you can use superglue
    09-16-08 02:28 PM
    nothing else. it should come with adhesive if you bought a new one.

the website you bought it from should have instructions posted, or you can peruse the how-to section of this forum.
    09-16-08 02:29 PM
    the one you ordered should come with the adhesive backing, but if it soesn;t you can use superglue
    DONT USE SUPERGLUE unless you want to risk marring your new lens. acrylics and cyanoacetates (superglue) dont go well together on clear parts as it causes irreversible etching and can warp the ABS plastic in the construction of the faceplate.
    09-16-08 02:31 PM
    DONT USE SUPERGLUE unless you want to risk marring your new lens. acrylics and cyanoacetates (superglue) dont go well together on clear parts as it causes irreversible etching and can warp the ABS plastic in the construction of the faceplate.

i used it on mine and it was fine, i just didn't use very much
    09-16-08 02:32 PM
    i used it on mine and it was fine, i just didn't use very much
    not everyone is like you.

and after addressing a question to someone earlier who couldnt even find the phone button on her phone, i no longer assume anything.
    09-16-08 02:35 PM
    Thank you I just ordered it today so Hope it comes with the right stuff I need .. never had to replace one before .. I guess I just went a little crazy with the razer blade last night
    Thanks again for the help all of you
    09-16-08 02:37 PM
    not everyone is like you.

and after addressing a question to someone earlier who couldnt even find the phone button on her phone, i no longer assume anything.
    i didn't say it was right for everyone, i just said that it was something i had done
    09-16-08 02:39 PM
    nothing else. it should come with adhesive if you bought a new one.

the website you bought it from should have instructions posted, or you can peruse the how-to section of this forum.

I bought it from cnn.cn so I will check the site out and see if there is instructions there .. thanks !

Im sure a lot of you have bought parts from them .. so you guys can let me know if you got all you needed from them . thanks
    09-16-08 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD