Morning,

I've been using my new o.s. for about 3 wks now and I only had one calendar (my email address) and as of yesterday I show a default and my email address. Anyone know how 2 of them suddenly appeared without me physically setting up another one ?
    03-30-09 09:40 AM
    I have three, my gmail, hotmail and default, the default has always been there.
    03-30-09 10:15 AM
    I only have the one or did up until I was adding an appt yesterday and it came up with all my appt's under a default and this new one appeared. I just did a battery pull and when it came back up I checked and now the default is gone along with all my appt's (thankfully I did a backup Sat) and now all that shows is my email address as the avail calendar. I'm going to bring my appts back in tonite with the restore but it's just the strangest thing that it created another calendar on it's own then deleted it along with all the info too. HAAA I think it's messing with me now...
    03-30-09 10:26 AM
    It happened to me too! Sunday morning when I woke up there was a new default calendar and all my appts had been put into it somehow. I managed to fix it with help from everyone here and it's gone now. I believe it had something to do with RIM's BIS update.
    03-30-09 12:36 PM
    Exactly what happened to me...I'll reload my calendar from my last backup and see if it happens again. Just weird is what it was.
    03-30-09 02:14 PM
    I updated from 4.2 to 4.5 (finally!) Saturday night, and realized yesterday I had the same thing as well. All the entries I had in my calendar are now listed under the default calendar, and whenever I add a new entry, it shows up under my e-mail address calendar. I have done a battery pull and still have both. Any other tips on how to get back to one?
    03-30-09 02:34 PM
    The same thing happened to me. A default calendar suddenly showed up. This was addressed a few days ago on this forum and they had a fix. The fix worked like charm. Search for it and I'm sure you'll find it.
    03-30-09 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD