I for some reason cannot delete life in pocket or vision for youtube....can someone plz tell me what I am doing wrong?
    09-08-09 09:01 AM
    If you downloaded them and they are not a push from your carrier

Goto Options--Advanced options--Applications--Find the program you want to delete hit your BB key left of your trackball and hit delete. Then it should prompt you to reboot after uninstall!!

Hope this helps!!
    09-08-09 09:21 AM
    I for some reason cannot delete life in pocket or vision for youtube....can someone plz tell me what I am doing wrong?
    JFlora is correct. That is about the easiest way.

But you can also use the Desktop Manager to delete apps. Just click on the Application Loader button on the program. Then is it will list all the apps on your phone. Just "UnClick" the app and DM will remove the app.

That is if you have access to your PC and Desktop Manager. If you away from your PC, then JFlora's way is about the only way.

Hope this helps...
    Last edited by freeop; 09-08-09 at 10:45 AM. Reason: corrected the name of the app loader
    09-08-09 10:42 AM
    so...if the apps arrived w/my phone - i.e. myspace, flicker, facebook, etc. i CAN'T delete them? i don't want them! (i procrastinate enough!)
    09-08-09 11:23 AM
    They aren't taking up any space, as they're just icons to take you to the site to download them. If they REALLY bother you, you can highlight them, click the Blackberry key, and select Hide, then uncheck Show All. That'll get 'em!
    09-08-09 02:47 PM
    JFlora is correct. That is about the easiest way.

But you can also use the Desktop Manager to delete apps. Just click on the Application Loader button on the program. Then is it will list all the apps on your phone. Just "UnClick" the app and DM will remove the app.

That is if you have access to your PC and Desktop Manager. If you away from your PC, then JFlora's way is about the only way.

Hope this helps...
    I have had an app (TV Guide) that would not delete with the Desktop Manager this way...for some reason the checkbox would not uncheck. However, the method JFlora mentioned did work on this stubborn app.
    09-12-09 08:47 AM
    I've got them hidden, you can delete them from your service books, but they'll be back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 01:42 PM
    I have made a folder called "Hidden", which I place all the apps (mostly non-used native apps) in there then hide the folder.

If you delete your service books, they will come back as soon as you do a battery pull. If you have icons for 3rd party apps that were pushed, don't install them if you don't want them. Just hide them, I'm lucky I haven't had anything pushed to my phone yet.

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD