OK... so I am a brand new user of a crackberry... just picked up a Curve 8330 yesterday.

How on earth do I get rid of all of these icons that I will never use?
    10-15-09 03:30 PM
    Welcome crackberry and u can't get rid of all of them. If u don't want to see the go to the icon u don't want then hit the blackberry button next to the trackball then u will see the option to hide it hope that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 03:33 PM
    Depends on what they are. What is it you want rid of?
    10-15-09 03:34 PM
    To further what there trying to say most of the Icons that come on the phone u can't delete. If u can go to options-advanced-applications once they come up if its something that ur considering when u hit the blackberry option on the certain app it will have a place that says delete if not of course u can't delete it. If that's the case do what I did from the home screen hit the bb button-add folder this will allow u to move the icons u don't want to see all in a folder. Example instead off seeing 5 icons u see one. Hope this helped
    10-15-09 04:23 PM
    To further what there trying to say most of the Icons that come on the phone u can't delete. If u can go to options-advanced-applications once they come up if its something that ur considering when u hit the blackberry option on the certain app it will have a place that says delete if not of course u can't delete it. If that's the case do what I did from the home screen hit the bb button-add folder this will allow u to move the icons u don't want to see all in a folder. Example instead off seeing 5 icons u see one. Hope this helped
    Once you create a folder and move all the unused icons into it, then hide the folder too.
    10-15-09 04:46 PM
    Hide is your friend lol
    10-15-09 04:47 PM
    I put all into a folder and then hide the folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 04:48 PM
    I do too and if u got the quick launch you won't have too worry about using them anymore lol
    10-15-09 09:32 PM
    You can also delete what you want to free some memory: options>advanced options>applications, choose the app>press the left menu key>delete.
    10-15-09 09:43 PM
    Did u read the forth post LOL
    10-15-09 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD