I would like to be able to download / convert youtube videos for full screen playback on a 8330. As watching through BB Browser only gives me a small screen.
    Is their a way I can download / convert a video. I tried vixy.net but the conversion for 3gp gave me video only.
    Much thanks for any help
    04-08-09 03:37 PM
    10 Free Websites to download any video off the internet | iTechMax

This the one that I've used successfully.
    KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more!

Keep in mind that you need to do this on a computer and then copy the resulting file to the BlackBerry.
    04-08-09 05:41 PM
    wow thanks!!
    04-08-09 07:16 PM

KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more!

Keep in mind that you need to do this on a computer and then copy the resulting file to the BlackBerry.
    Transfer using Roxio on the Desktop manager?
    Can I download the HQ youtube or the less quality video?
    04-09-09 12:29 PM
    There's a free program called "YOutube downloader." YOu type ion the URL of the video and it downloads it as a .flr file (I think). From there you convert the FLR file in Avidemux. (also free). If you're having trouble with the Avidemux settings search these forums or PM me. Hope this helps.
    04-09-09 03:01 PM

Keepvid worked great! Thanks
    04-09-09 04:05 PM
    Great info Thanks!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 08:40 AM
    there is program called Nidesoft youtube video converter, it can not only download youtube videos but also convert videos after download. then you just need one program to do those two things.
    where do i get this program?
    06-24-09 03:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD