Just got a blackberry and have a couple of questions:

1. How do I clear(delete) all my previous text messages at once? The only option I see is to delete one by one.

2. It seems that the phone senses when I pick it up from a table and the screen lights up -- is this normal?
    09-15-08 07:52 AM
    Just got a blackberry and have a couple of questions:

1. How do I clear(delete) all my previous text messages at once? The only option I see is to delete one by one.

2. It seems that the phone senses when I pick it up from a table and the screen lights up -- is this normal?
    1) when you're in your messages scroll up to the date click on the menu button then select "delete prior"

2) It has a light sensor so it knows how bright to have the screen. It does the same kindda thing when you take it out of the sleeve that comes with new phones.

PS. Welcome to the crackberry world
    09-15-08 07:58 AM
    Thanks for posting the delet tip.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-08 08:12 AM
    1) when you're in your messages scroll up to the date click on the menu button then select "delete prior"

2) It has a light sensor so it knows how bright to have the screen. It does the same kindda thing when you take it out of the sleeve that comes with new phones.

PS. Welcome to the crackberry world
    I have had My curve since June and now i finally know how to delete all texts at once!!!!! Thank you!!! I was to embarresed to ask lol
    09-15-08 08:16 AM
    waw, thanks for the help
    06-25-10 07:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD