My phone got wet...now it turns on however you can scroll the ball...but you can't push any buttons...nothing happens. so you can't select anything either. I have purchased a new phone but I want to clear all the stuff on this phone.

Is there anyway to do this without having to select anything. It has my Facebook log on, email acct, personal numbers, etc. What do I do!! ??

Thanks
    05-08-09 06:41 PM
    Ummm, well you can plug into DM and clear out all the databases, that should work for log in, but no way to wipe the device from DM I dont think
    05-08-09 06:44 PM
    I would let it dry out longer then try it.
    05-08-09 08:13 PM
    Pull the battery out quick!!!!! Then put in dry rice in a bowl and cover. The rice will absorb the water. But it has to be done quick or the phone is a paperweight.
    Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 08:31 PM
    The rice may or may not work at this point. The device was powered on and not completely dried out. Even if it dries out now it will corrode in time...
    05-08-09 08:40 PM
    Sounds like it's too late to do anything on the phone. You can probably erase anything on the Desktop Manager. And if you're worried about the Facebook login, just login on your new Blackberry then log off. That should send a message to Facebook to log you off any device, even your broken one.
    05-08-09 11:39 PM
    Have you tried using JL_Cmnder to completely wipe the device?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 12:22 AM
    lol, you could put it in the microwave, and permanently destroy it and then you wouldnt have to worry about data on that phone
    05-09-09 03:58 AM
    05-09-09 05:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD