I have multiple BIS email accounts. When I create a new calendar entry, one of those email accounts shows up at the top with the option "Send Using" -- and naturally it is not the account I want to use -- like my primary gmail account. You can select a drop-down and then choose which email account you want to use for that calendar entry, but it is a pain to have to do this every time. (The same account always shows up like it is the default -- it isn't even alphabetical because this one is in the middle of the alphabetical list.) I do not recall ever selecting a default for this feature. Can't really make a comparison with my 8800 because it has BES so the BES account always (appropriately) shows up as default.

Is there a selection option so that I can choose which BIS email account shows up as the default when creating a new calendar entry?
    07-12-08 07:55 AM
    You can go in to options> advanced options > Default Services > and there you can change both calendar and messaging.
    07-12-08 08:04 AM
    Thanks for the comeback. Will give that another try. I've set that numerous times in the past and it never sticks.
    07-12-08 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD