i have searched the web and fourms but still cant find my answers i am a new curve owner though sprint and the questions i have are is there a way to group all sms from a contact and del them all at once instead of searching the name out and holding captail key down and highlighting them all and del them that way or maybe a app somewhere for that and next question is when i recive a mms and there is more than one pic it always goes to the last pic and only way to see all pics is to use the previous slide feature which sucks but if thats how you have todo it its ok and last question is on a mms with sound the mute box is always checked is this normal thanks for your help
    Last edited by markcourson; 10-24-09 at 09:15 AM.
    10-24-09 09:05 AM
    Highlight the person's message
    Menu
    Search Sender
    T (for Top)
    Menu
    Delete Prior

*This will delete ALL messages from a specific contact.

...or you can set up Saved Searches and set filters for specific messages/contacts and do the above quickly and more preciously:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ages-57128/by: Caspan

Now the one thing I have done and works great is custom searches.. now you might say "I don't want to search each time...." but these are saved searches that can be accessed via hot keys. what I did was opened my messages folder clicked search. Now while in search I just changed the Service to what ever email account I was searching for and changed the folder to only inbox. I saved it and assigned the hot key of Alt + C for Caspan email. When I open my messages I hit alt +C and only my caspan email is there.. you can do this for every email service that you have on the BB best part is you can get rid of all the other email icons and just use the messages .. thats what comes up anyways every time you get an email so you might as well use it.

*With this option you can set the Saved Search filter to find just SMS from a specific person. From there you can delete all.

To view your Saved Searches:
    Search
    Recall

From here you can add/edit/delete Saved Searches
    10-24-09 09:12 AM
    ok thats confusing me is there just a way to del all your sms and mms at once with out having to hightlite them all
    10-24-09 09:27 AM
    Messages (go into SMS/MMS icon or Messages folder)
    Press T
    Menu
    Delete Prior

That will delete your entire SMS/MMS box. You stated you wanted to delete all SMS from a SPECIFIC contact.

Do you have your SMS/MMS separated from your Email? Is that what you want to do? Your origianl post is unclear.
    10-24-09 09:28 AM
    that works for me thank you and what about the mms thing with the slide going all the way to the end and not being able to see them unless you goto click previous slide and then there is the mute box is always checked
    10-24-09 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD