I have a blackberry 8330 curve, and am not so far seeing how to change / assign my own sounds to my calendar events and alarms? As it is, calendar appts often seem to pass with no alarm waking me currently also.
    10-07-09 04:52 PM
    Go to profiles, then scroll down to advanced to edit profiles. Go to whatever profile you use the most (we'll say Normal for now). Select the profile and it should bring up a list of settings that you can click on. Go to Calendar and change alarm/tone to browse for your custom tone. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 05:25 PM
    Go to profiles, then scroll down to advanced to edit profiles. Go to whatever profile you use the most (we'll say Normal for now). Select the profile and it should bring up a list of settings that you can click on. Go to Calendar and change alarm/tone to browse for your custom tone. Hope this helps.

Thanks. I found it, per your directions!
    Last edited by oceansea; 10-08-09 at 01:24 AM.
    10-08-09 01:21 AM
    thank you for the question and thanks for the answer. I have missed several appointments only to see the reminder when I pick up my phone. I've been looking for this info since July. Thanks!
    11-25-09 09:35 PM
    Good post.

Anyone know if u can customize per email account?

11-26-09 06:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD