Hello Guys this is a shot in the dark but here it goes.... I am new to Crackberry member and as most of you guys know the recession has arrived(insert scary music) lol.

I was wondering if anyone here works in HR or was aware of a good job opportunity in marketing/ corporate communications/Public Relations. I have 7 years management level experience in those fields. I know its a stretch and a bit unorthodox to post myself looking for a job on crackberry.com but there is no shame in my game . I think its pretty safe to assume that most blackberry owners are executives or management level individuals or entrepreneurs of a sort. I,ve always been an advocate for networking in any environment and believe that we can always take opportunities to be a blessing to others.

Thanks in advance for your help shoot me a pm with your email or contact info (BB pin) if you can assist.
    Last edited by ProudTSUalum; 12-17-08 at 05:49 PM.
    12-17-08 05:42 PM
    Hello Guys this is a shot in the dark but here it goes.... I am new to Crackberry member and as most of you guys know the recession has arrived(insert scary music) lol.

I was wondering if anyone here works in HR or was aware of a good job opportunity in marketing/ corporate communications/Public Relations. I have 7 years management level experience in those fields. I know its a stretch and a bit unorthodox to post myself looking for a job on crackberry.com but there is no shame in my game . I think its pretty safe to assume that most blackberry owners are executives or management level individuals or entrepreneurs of a sort. I,ve always been an advocate for networking in any environment and believe that we can always take opportunities to be a blessing to others.

Thanks in advance for your help shoot me a pm with your email or contact info (BB pin) if you can assist.

To be honest. I think blackberrys have become some of the most standard phones I think, well not like the texting phones. but i see teens and young adults with them all the time.. Heck, i'm just a Tech for a telecommunications company.
    12-17-08 07:28 PM
    Im a *housewife to be* so, I dont *need* one, I just wanted it LOL

I guess, Im a household executive.
    12-17-08 07:33 PM
    Nobody needs a reason to own a BlackBerry...Period. If you want it, get the d@mn thing...
    12-17-08 07:34 PM
    Nobody needs a reason to own a BlackBerry...Period. If you want it, get the d@mn thing...
    straight and to the point.. I like.
    12-17-08 07:53 PM
    Well thanks for any assistance at all.
    12-18-08 12:03 AM
    repost I,m looking for a new opporutunity for the new year
    12-26-08 08:42 PM
    Apple has a store in the Galleria where you can go with your problems or to
    talk shop. RIM / Verizon needs to consider same.

I was near Hilton Head last summer. I was doing something with my 8830
    and a big exec type starts asking questions. This guy has his own (big) boat.
    He was UNAWARE that his BB could surf ! When I showed him accuweather,
    he could not believe it.

Many doctors have BBs and are unaware that filtering of their emails can
    cut down on the crap that gets to their phones.

This has gotta be a no-brainer for RIM / Verizon: a place where young people
    (probably mostly wearing tennis shoes) can really bring people up to speed
    and share and learn new things.
    Last edited by DoctorNeutron; 12-26-08 at 09:06 PM.
    12-26-08 09:01 PM
    updated some info if anyone can assist pm me your pin if your interested
    01-01-09 07:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD