I bought my first pink housing from cnn back when it was only $35.99. It was as good of quality as the OEM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-08 01:04 AM
    I bought my first pink housing from cnn back when it was only $35.99. It was as good of quality as the OEM.

isnt that when it didn't come with a bottom clip?
    09-04-08 01:09 AM
    Yeah, but the bottom clip was only $8 so I still came out ahead.

09-04-08 01:10 AM
    Yeah, but the bottom clip was only $8 so I still came out ahead.

i need to buy an unbranded crimson clip so my t-mobile curve doesn't say at&t
    09-04-08 01:11 AM
    Yeah, they look nice when they're plain.

09-04-08 01:14 AM
    I just ordered another pink housing for my wife's berry, but this time I ordered from gsm4world.us. What a major difference. This company is head and shoulders above cnn. The housing came in about 4 business days, shipped from Hong Kong. The major difference in for the same price as cnn, this housing came with a back that was fully equipped with antenna, speaker, flash, etc, a T5 and T6 screwdriver, and full keyboard including new trackball!! I would strongly recommend using this site to order new housings (unless you want to get fancy with the color since they only have red, pink, and titanium).
    09-05-08 09:31 PM
    thanks for the advice. haven't actually heard if there was a real difference between the two.
    09-05-08 09:36 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD