Has anyone purchased a curve housing from cnn.cn? Just curious about the quality and if it is worth the money.
    08-31-08 09:44 PM
    I bought a new lcd lens cover and a replacement trackball from this company on 8/21/08, they shipped on 8/29/08 and I was told to expect 7-10 business days after shipping before I recieve it, as long as it doesn't get held up in customs. So essentially I may recieve this three to four weeks after I bought the merchandise, IMO it's not worth it from this company. I don't know of one yet but there has to be a domestic company that sells the same stuff.
    08-31-08 10:10 PM
    Bought 2 black keyboards and 2 trackballs from cnn.cn. Received exactly 7 days after purchase.
    There are local sites but they all get OEM parts from hong kong, better to buy directly.
    08-31-08 10:20 PM
    I purchased a pink housing from them a while back. I paid for the express shipping, and it was expensive, but it got to me quickly. The quality of the housing was good, so in that respect, yeah, I think it's worth the money.
    08-31-08 10:23 PM
    I ordered a red 8310 housing from them. Took 7 days to get it. OEM quality. Do IT

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-08 01:35 AM
    Go ebay. There might be a domestic seller. I hate ordering from HK.

09-01-08 02:39 AM
    Has anyone purchased a curve housing from cnn.cn? Just curious about the quality and if it is worth the money.
    THANK you for asking this question! I've been seriously considering buying one from there. I think I'll check eBay now.
    09-01-08 04:46 AM
    i get most of my parts through them. it's all oem stuff.
    09-01-08 05:24 AM
    Go ebay. There might be a domestic seller. I hate ordering from HK.

My girlfriend is in HK a few times a year, maybe I can have her do a pick up.
    09-01-08 09:20 AM
    I ordered a pink cover for my wife's berry. Both T6 screws broke off in the cover and rendered it useless.
    09-02-08 01:57 AM
    I think I'm gonna give Berryware a try since I can't bear to send my phone off to Colorware.
    09-02-08 02:06 AM
    Hey I just checked Berryware out. Looks interesting. Thanks!
    09-02-08 07:06 AM
    Ooooh never heard of berryware....love love love it
    09-02-08 08:45 AM
    berryware oh my good find
    09-02-08 12:46 PM
    i bought my crimson housing from them!

it was a really smooth transaction and the only thing that sucks is usps tracking systems, but cnn.cn was AWESOME!
    09-02-08 12:48 PM

it was a really smooth transaction and the only thing that sucks is usps tracking systems, but cnn.cn was AWESOME!
    Glad it worked out for you.
    09-02-08 08:03 PM
    berryware looks like a good find. they do not seem to be fully operational yet.
    09-02-08 08:21 PM
    From all the sites I have seen they have the biggest selection on parts that most users would want IE keyboards, casings, and trackballs.
    09-02-08 08:27 PM
    I think I'm gonna give Berryware a try since I can't bear to send my phone off to Colorware.
    ok what is this berryware? I just went 2 the link but its only askg if I'm interestd! can u not order from there or Is it a site I need 2 go to from my pc or what!?

09-02-08 08:35 PM

I've "reserved" my housing but they haven't gotten back to me yet... How long did it take for you to get yours from the time you put in your request?
    09-03-08 07:27 PM
    ok what is this berryware? I just went 2 the link but its only askg if I'm interestd! can u not order from there or Is it a site I need 2 go to from my pc or what!?

I'm not entirely sure how it works yet. I chose a color and submitted my "request", then got an email telling me that they got my request and will contact me when it's available. (That was 2 days ago.) So I'm just waiting to see what happens.
    09-03-08 07:30 PM
    I put in a request with berryware almost 6 months ago and still haven't heard back from them. I ordered my pink housing from cnn.cn and received it in about 2 weeks. I've also ordered a keyboard and a few trackballs and have always gotten my shipment in a timely manner (less than 2 weeks). Shipping is very reasonable and they provide you with a tracking number.
    09-03-08 09:57 PM
    I ordered a new gray housing for my curve at cnn.cn. I paid for 2nd day express mail. I got the fed-ex package the next day and I am impressed with the quality. worked out for me.
    09-03-08 10:16 PM
    I put in a request with berryware almost 6 months ago and still haven't heard back from them. I ordered my pink housing from cnn.cn and received it in about 2 weeks. I've also ordered a keyboard and a few trackballs and have always gotten my shipment in a timely manner (less than 2 weeks). Shipping is very reasonable and they provide you with a tracking number.
    Ok that's not encouraging about Berryware! LOL... I think I'll go your route and just get one from cnn.cn.... Or BeckyMae.
    09-04-08 12:55 AM
    Glad it worked out for you.
    awww

thx bud!
    09-04-08 01:02 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD