--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by fatkermit
    do you know if I can email them and ask if they will send me a note when they get them in stock, and also will I have to order the battery cover seperatly...so sorry for all the questions, I just want to be sure I order all the parts at the same time....

My 8330 Curve is only 1 week old and got dropped into a pool. Looks like new, but DOA. Once I know my insurance claim goes thru and I have a new BB in hand, I might consider selling the other housing of my 8330. What price are you looking at? (unless I decide to do my own mod or paintjob..) Good luck!
    Aww thats funny and sad at the same time, I am not sure what price I am looking at, but have to be honest I am trying to be the cheap master here... Also I have verizon and I am not sure they cover water damage on the insurance as one of my phones had water damage a while back and they would not cover the phone.... Good luck to you...
    08-11-08 05:14 PM
    Aww thats funny and sad at the same time, I am not sure what price I am looking at, but have to be honest I am trying to be the cheap master here... Also I have verizon and I am not sure they cover water damage on the insurance as one of my phones had water damage a while back and they would not cover the phone.... Good luck to you...
    yeah.. i understand that. I'm being kind of cheap here also. Trying to recoup some of my $50 deductible! It's covered.. I checked. My $4.99/mo covers "lost, stolen, damaged (including liquid damage)", etc.. Let's see how this plays out.. there seem to be a few people looking for the 8330 casing, but if demand is low, I may just get rid of it for cheap. Or I may just keep the dead one to tinker with, for spare parts and a spare case.

You can find videos on taking apart your BB on YouTube. Search "Blackberry Curve How to"
    Good luck to you as well
    08-11-08 05:37 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD