Just within the past few days I have realized a problem with the hourglass constantly coming on the screen. It comes on for atleast a full second and goes away and a full second later it repeats itself. No matter if I am in the browser or doing anything at all. Anyone have any idea why it is doing this or how I can make it stop? It is rather annoying. Thanks for any and all help!

I forgot to mention that I have tried the battery pull but it continues to do it. Thanks!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by inmyheavenxo; 02-05-09 at 10:27 AM.
    02-05-09 10:23 AM
    Do you have any third party apps that might be running in the background?

And, the common question...

Options>Status

What's it show for file memory?

02-05-09 10:57 AM
    It does sound like it could be a memory problem. I agree with the post above, check your memory. You can clean out your browser cache to free up memory. I do it about once a day or every other day. With browser open Hit menu >Options >Cache Operations > clear the different fields and your BB will clean the memory itself

Also make sure and close applications when you are done using them. That will increase memory and get rid of apps that you aren't using.

~Jazzi~

02-05-09 11:38 AM
    Do you have any third party apps that might be running in the background?

And, the common question...

Options>Status

What's it show for file memory?

Nothing running other than the commom items as far as memory it says file free 36568799 and file total 83623936. Hope that's what you were asking for. Thanks for trying to help!

02-05-09 11:43 AM
    And you have NO 3rd party app running or your browser is closed and not on a page the refreshes itself?? Hit alt and the escape key so you can scroll through what is running.

02-05-09 11:48 AM
    I cleared everything as Jazzy suggested and its still happening. As far as third party apps... Not sure what qualifies as that but the only apps that are there when I push alt and escape are BBM, messages, home, call log, browser. But everytime I leave the browser I make sure to close it

02-05-09 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD