I have tried the battery pull to no avail. Can't connect to DM. All I get is a spinning hourglass on a white screen for a few seconds, then it goes black for a few and then repeats. I can't access any features to check memory or apps. I do not have facebook or weather apps installed and as it is right now, I can't access to delete them even if I did. I am pretty certain that the cause of this is how I close apps but how do I get back in to fix the problem? Sure could use so help if anyone has ideas. Thanks!

01-31-09 10:20 AM
    BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com Read this blog. It should help you get your device going again.
    01-31-09 10:30 AM
    Yep sounds like a corrupt os to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-09 10:33 AM
    I agree. After you re-install your OS, you might want to check out
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

Once you are up and running, make sure you are closing out of programs correctly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-09 10:35 AM
    Thanks folks, I was afraid of this. I'm going to lose all my contacts aren't I? I know, I know, should've done the back up. I'll let you know what happens.
    01-31-09 11:03 AM
    Yea your going to loose your contacts unless you had them on your sim card or in outlook or google.
    01-31-09 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD