Hi,

Recently, when I access any part of my Curve e.g address book, web browser, videos, etc. The hour glass icon comes on the screen and stays there for a few seconds to even a minute at a time. This does not happen all the time, but its really starting to irritate me. Sometimes I even have to do a battery pull as it freezes my phone.

Any suggestions?
    11-21-08 09:31 PM
    Have you checked how much memory you have left on ur phone?

Options>Status>File Free:

Mine does this when I am running low.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 09:36 PM
    You have a memory issue, anything below 12,000,000 free file and you will lose call logs, e-mail, SMS, etc. Are you closing out of applications by hitting menu>close? If not certain apps will run in the backround and constantly update taking up memory. Also if you are using the Facebook app, as of right now it is causing alot of issues...
    11-21-08 09:38 PM
    I have the exact same problem and I've got 30MB free and no Facebook app...
    11-21-08 10:23 PM
    Hey Cobs... welcome to CB!
    11-22-08 12:06 AM
    I have the same problem. I thought it might be the new theme I was using. I'll try to delete FB and see what happens.
    11-22-08 12:20 AM
    I just upgraded to .131 (official OS) and it constantly happens to me to. I erased my event log/ did a soft, then hard reset. I even did a batt pull. Nothing works. .119 didn't have this problem. I've also noticed this happens often when I am on a website that's has a lot of images (crackberry.com). Lol. But I can't just stop my crack addiction. Someone please help me. Thanx in advance
    02-09-09 07:56 PM
    I have the exact same problem and I've got 30MB free and no Facebook app...
    Ethrem, have you cleaned your cache recently? Click menu>options and then cache if you haven't done it before. Clean it out and escape and should help you run better.

02-09-09 08:33 PM
    Crackavelli, why don't you download the mobile CrackBerry launcher? It eliminates the imagery and loads faster for faster mobile surfing on the CB, plus you can pick the color of your CB icon.

02-09-09 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD