Early this morning when I checked my BB Curve 8330, I noticed that the hour glass would not disappear. I'm presently using the Classic Corners theme on OS 4.5, but even when I switched back to the regular Today screen it's doing the same thing. The hour glass just keeps running and running like something is trying to load. I pulled the battery and it's still not disappearing. I can't see where anything is trying to load on my BB. Any thoughts or solutions (I'm on VZW if that helps).

Thanks...

One other thing I just noticed is that after a full night of charging the phone, the battery is only at 70%. I need some help please. This is the first major problem I have had with this phone.
    Last edited by Tweet; 10-07-08 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Addition
    10-07-08 05:41 AM
    Scratch my question...I see where Stang68 has already asked...
    10-07-08 06:21 AM
    It is difficult to know from afar just what is wrong here. If the phone is under warranty then you should return the phone for an exchange.

Fooling with a warrantied device is silly and may well invalidate the warranty.

There are basically two things that could be wrong here: hardware or software.

At this stage, the only software remedy would seem to be to re-install the OS since a battery pull did not remedy the error and that is why I suggested that you return the phone to the store before taking other action.

If the problem is hardware then there is nothing that can be done at all.
    10-07-08 06:32 AM
    I had a similar problem with my BB. Delet facebook and your mail accounts, re-start your phone and install your mail and facebook ..It will be allright
    10-07-08 07:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD