ok so here's the thing. there are times when im using the bb browser and then i put the phone down for a couple of minutes (at least enough time for the back light to timeout and turn off.) when i pick it up again to use it, im welcomed by the hour glass and theres no sign as to what the phone is doing or what caused it to start doing something in the first place. i know it isnt busy with a script because if it was, i wouldnt be here posting this. there are times were it takes a bit to finish and go away, but, there are times were it just wont finish at all. and i cant cancel it either or do anything else with the phone.

any ideas? it doesnt happen a lot, but, when it does, its annoying having to take my skin off to do a batt. pull
    Last edited by Pancubano; 10-23-09 at 10:04 PM.
    10-23-09 09:04 PM
    Are you on the latest OS option?

How much file free do you have on your device? Options - Status - File Free ...
    10-23-09 09:08 PM
    1789947 bytes (1747 kb).

on 4.5.0.81 firmware with t-mobile
    10-23-09 10:04 PM
    There is your problem. That isn't much free memory. Make sure all of your ringtones music pictures and other media is aced to your memory card and not your phone memory. Set your device storage limit to its lowest setting. Media>menu>options>device limit. Also delete apps and languages that you don't use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD