Ok so my phone recently started doing this. I have taken off all my pictures of my phone completely. It's still doing it. I have taken out the battery, placed it back in. It is still doing it. I have turned the phone on and off. It is still doing it. It has a 1 gig memory card in it. That I bought with the phone. Could I need a bigger memory card? Where do I go on the phone to check how much memory is being used?

Also, to get into detail what I am refering to about the hour glass. The hour glass just keeps coming up every few seconds as if the phone is stuck, but you can still use the phone, with the hour glass doing that, it just delays it a little. I am really confused as to what the phones problem is. On the main screen it does this, when I'm not doing a thing on my phone if it's just sitting there...the hour glass is doinf this.

What do I do ?
    11-21-08 02:03 PM
    Got facebook?

Get rid of it
    11-21-08 02:04 PM
    do you have viigo or facebook installed ? if so try uninstalling them and see if that helps.
    11-21-08 02:04 PM
    Yes, I have facebook. I like having facebook on my phone. Are yall saying that's what the problem is?
    11-21-08 02:07 PM
    I have facebook on mine as well and no problems......
    11-21-08 02:10 PM
    Yes, Im saying thats the problem, uninstall it and see what happens. FB has been a known issue with your symptons you are describing, its all over CB
    11-21-08 02:12 PM
    I had 3-4 free games. Could that be the problem? I deleting them as we speak,.
    11-21-08 02:13 PM
    But Facebook came on the phone? The little blue F icon for Facebook...came on my Blackberry.
    11-21-08 02:14 PM
    ya its a service book unless you actually clicked on it and installed the app its just a "shop icon " try deleting it and see if the problem stops
    11-21-08 02:17 PM
    Yes the icon is sent by service books, once you install it, then it runs as an app, whenever I change themes, etc I hide the icon, as long as I dont install it, Im fine. Do you use facebook on the phone meaning have you installed it
    11-21-08 02:18 PM
    Problem fixed. It was my games. I deleted them. It was not Facebook. Yay
    11-21-08 02:21 PM
    I also had this issue, and uninstalled Facebook like I was told, however the problem persisted. I then realized I had a ton of programs running, so after a battery pull the issue was fixed. You probably had the same issue, either you were running out of memory or you had too many applications running simultaneously.
    11-21-08 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD