Hey guys
    My bb 8310 will cut off in the middle of a conversation about everyday
    and it seems to happen at the same time of day. It will show an hour glass
    then eventually AT@T will show back up and it will reset. Also trying to get to crackberry on my bb browser it will freeze up show an hour glass, even going back to the home screen the hour glass will blink off and on for about 30 min. The Warrenty people for AT@T sent me a new BB, but its a refurb. I called them back , they said all the had at the warrenty dept are refurbs. They told me to try a total wipe out on my old bb. That seems to have fixed it. My BB is 7 months old.

Should i keep my bb 8310 i bought new 7months ago, or keep the new looking refurb. Is a refurb as good as a new phone.
    09-08-08 11:00 AM
    I have a refurbished 8310 that I have been running since April. Looked perfectly brand new and not one single issue.
    09-08-08 11:05 AM
    Did you try pulling the battery? Thats a cure-all for most problems. If that doesn't work I would try the refurbished one. Although you can call customer support and demand a new one instead of a refurb. Ive used refurbished items before and never had a problem. Plus they offer the same warranty as a new one. They area reconditioned from the factory and will look new. The defective part (if there was one) will be replaced. Sometimes refurbs are just returns within the 30 day trial period. It all depends on if you're okay with a "used" phone.
    09-08-08 11:11 AM
    I agree with Garz. You can put my refurb next to a new unit
    and not be able to tell which is which. And the function
    is perfect.
    09-08-08 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD