I messed up and now I need help. I received an email last week stating I had to validate my email since it is hotmail. And I forgot to do so. I can not get any email to my phone now.
    How can I find out the user ID and password I used when I set up the account? So I can validate the account.

Thanks!!
    11-28-08 03:06 PM
    Call your carrier and have you BIS password reset.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 05:37 PM
    On the Hotmail front page click "Forgot My Paassword" and follow
    the instructions on the page it takes you to.
    11-28-08 05:45 PM
    I received the re-validate hotmail password email tonight. I've followed the directions but when I try to log in under "Existing Users" I'm not sure what user name and password it's talking about. My hotmail address and password are not working there, and when I request my password via the link I don't ever get a message. Is this my hotmail username & pw -or- a Blackberry username & pw (the BIS?? mentioned in an earlier reply?) -or- a Sprint username & pw? Interface isn't clear on what info they want. I do not want to get locked out of email on my BB--main reason for even having it!
    12-10-08 01:52 AM
    That would be your msn username.
    Try your email address without the @hotmail.
    See if that works.
    Also try having msn generate a new pw for you, and see if you receive that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 02:01 AM
    Tried every combination of my windows live/hotmail address and passwords with and without the @hotmail. Had a password reset done--still can't log in, and still not getting the msg on my blackberry for a forgotten password within the email account setup. Frustrating! Any way this is something other than my hotmail info? I've tried everything related to that and am still locked out. ugh.
    12-10-08 02:44 AM
    sasnron, did u ever get this issue fixed, if so what did u have to do?
    06-11-09 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD