With Hotmail Plus will I get instant email or is it going to be every 15 minutes.

Hotmail Basic free does not even support Outlook Lame!!! But if I pay $20 a month and it will support Outlook and Push BB Mail. Then I think its worth it.

Anyone else have Hotmail Plus or have experience with it?
    06-02-08 04:25 PM
    I don�t agree with that !. Besides being expensive (It's $ 240 a year without a really extra benefit), it was announced last may (at WES), that MSN will make available Hotmail and MSN Messenger for free to all BB users, starting on June. Greetings !
    06-02-08 04:49 PM
    RIM and Microshaft have pending agreements to make it free for BlackBerry users soon anyways, so kinda pointless to pay for it now..

the::unwired - COOPERATION: Microsoft and RIM to bring Windows Live Mobile to BlackBerry
    06-02-08 04:55 PM
    oh cool thanks for the heads up. I want to leave gmail because I keep getting the SPAM Pushed to my BB. In outlook I don't even think it gets downloaded, but in the Gmail.com site it gets dumped in spam.

Check out this mail below. Now imagine getting bombarded with this all day!!!. Once I got over 25 all at once. lol pulled out the battery. I thought the phone would lock up
    06-02-08 05:15 PM
    I think I might go with Yahoo. Any thoughts?
    06-02-08 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD