Not sure what the second home screen is called, but I changed my home screen to a picture and wanted to change it back to the default. I went back to the theme I wanted. The real home screen changed, but the second screen didn't change. How can I match up screens again? THanks
    12-07-09 08:39 PM
    Try turning the power off and then back on. If that doesn't work, battery pull

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 09:10 PM
    You can also try switching to another theme and then back again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 09:11 PM
    "Second home screen" ?
    Do you mean the applications screen that shows all the icons at once?
    Some themes have that particular screen "locked" with a pic already and it cannot be changed, while other themes have it "open" to match the "first" home screen.

Jack
    12-07-09 10:19 PM
    Go to your themes folder, press the blackberry button, and click something to the effect of, restore theme defaults.

I've noticed this happens when, 1: Phone is in mass storage mode. 2: The prompt for mass storage mode is automatic allow. 3: The phone boots up while connected to the computer.

Blackberrys cant read from the card while it's plugged into the computer. If your wallpaper you have set is on the card, it can't open it and it reverts back to the default wallpaper until the card is readable.
    12-07-09 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD