I can upgrade early next month and have reading a lot of different reviews on a lot of different phones. I have spent time on the HTC Touch Pro2, Moto Droid, BB Tour, and countless other phones. Looked deep into hacks and apps that come with these phones. And now that I sit back and talk to my wife about upgrading she asked me... Why are you upgrading? I said because my contract is running out. She was like... Is there something wrong with the phone you have? That really got me thinking. No, there is nothing wrong with this phone. I love this phone. Its great. Got it set up the way I want it. Does everything I want. Hmmm, I know what to do. I not going to upgrade. I think I'm going to keep this BB 8330 and enjoy the **** out of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-10 10:14 AM
    If it meets your needs, and performs to your satisfaction, keep it.
    That way you can save your upgrade for something your truly excited about.

Also, if something happens to it and you need a new device, your set.

I had an upgrade offer that I was going to use for the Tour, but I held off.
    Then it was going to be the Onyx. Passed and held out some more.
    Now I have something that's perfect for my needs.
    03-06-10 10:27 AM
    i have a tour and love it. Honestly, if you have the upgrade, I'd sit on it untill the Tour two comes out, which should be just a few months away. I'd guess 3 or so max based on the info out already.
    03-06-10 11:07 AM
    me to... I don't see me using a lot of the newer bb features in my area....still slow speed..
    03-06-10 08:46 PM
    I just got my 8330 like 4 months ago. By the time for my upgrade (8 months; got sprint) I might hold off depending on stuff like my tour 2 being out. It prolly will be. :P but 8 months from now, I may look weird still holding an 8330 when everyone else has a an 8530 or the tour 2

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-10 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD