I looked at the similar threads, but none would answer my question. So hopefully someone would answer my question here. What is the highest version of the OS for a BlackBerry Curve 8320 on T-Mobile? Please and thank you (:
    06-25-10 01:09 PM
    In general, the highest OS version available is a sticky thread at the top of these forums. Look for the one for the 8320.

If you want to stick with an official T-Mo OS:

Online BlackBerry� Device Software Updates
    06-25-10 01:33 PM
    So one of the Sticky Threads says "Newest 8320 OS 4.5.0.182 at&t (Multilanguage and EastAsia)" So is that the highest then? And does it matter if it's a different carrier? (Thread says AT&T and I have T-Mobile.) Also another question, if it says for the 8330, does that mean it can ONLY work with 8330's? Or can it also work with 8320's?
    06-25-10 10:02 PM
    You can use ANY os designed for your device model number regardless of carrier. Follow the instructions for downloading and installing the os and removing the vendor.xml file before loading it on your device.

Technically, you can't load an os from another model on your device, unless you build a hybrid os. But don't worry about that for now.

Most of the threads have instructions in the first post. If not, refer to the upgrade/downgrade link in my sig below.
    Last edited by xliderider; 06-25-10 at 11:12 PM.
    06-25-10 11:09 PM
    Yeaaah I have one experience from upgrading an OS. Thank you for the help, and for the links in your signature. Can I +rep in this forum?
    06-25-10 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD