hi everyone,
    I bought my gold blackberry curve 8320 (tmobile) at the beginning of last december and I really would like to put music on it.

I have a MacBook, and I cannot find anyway to put music on it!
    I've tried emailing the music to my phone, blue toothing, and connecting it to my computer...

Please, someone tell me how I can get music on my blackberry!

Do I need to buy a memory card first? is that why my bluetooth fails when I try to send the music file? and if I do where can I buy one?
    I know that it has to be in MP3 format, and the music is.. but still it's not going through.

I'd appreciate ANY help, and i'm sorry if I've posted in the wrong place, i'm new here. Thanks for all the help in advance.
    02-03-08 12:29 PM
    Yes, you must have a memory card to store mp3's larger than 2.86Mb. I DO NOT recommend storing anything on the device memory as the device is tasked enough for what memory it has. Get a memory card and put your music and pictures on that.
    02-03-08 12:34 PM
    hi everyone,
    I bought my gold blackberry curve 8320 (tmobile) at the beginning of last december and I really would like to put music on it.

I have a MacBook, and I cannot find anyway to put music on it!
    I've tried emailing the music to my phone, blue toothing, and connecting it to my computer...

Please, someone tell me how I can get music on my blackberry!

Do I need to buy a memory card first? is that why my bluetooth fails when I try to send the music file? and if I do where can I buy one?
    I know that it has to be in MP3 format, and the music is.. but still it's not going through.

I'd appreciate ANY help, and i'm sorry if I've posted in the wrong place, i'm new here. Thanks for all the help in advance.
    I use a Macbook,if you try to Mac Desktop for BB,you can only install programs with it.Memory card well help,if you can find someone a PC their Desktop works great,themes ringtones,music.For what its worth.
    Tim
    02-03-08 02:03 PM
    Fellow Macbook user here... You def. need a memory card, and when you plug into your macbook your handset shoud ask if you want to allow it to be used as a mass storage device. select yes, it will appear as a usb storage device icon, then you can just drag and drop files from itunes onto the desktop icon. Easy easy easy.
    02-03-08 02:40 PM
    thank you so much i'm going to order one now
    02-03-08 04:00 PM
    will the sandisk 1gb micro sd card fit in my phone, the one sold here on crackberry?
    02-03-08 04:09 PM
    Yes........
    02-03-08 04:10 PM
    I would at least get a 2BG. You will fill a 1GB fast!!!
    02-03-08 04:38 PM
    HELP ME!! hey i dont really know what im doing AT ALL! i got a blackberry a while ago and im so not a computer person.. so i just.. got here and i have no idea. i have a blackberry perl and there is a little green light that is flashing... all the time! i dono how to make it stop but its driving me insane!!!
    02-03-08 04:42 PM
    You should be able to go up to a 4gb card with your current OS...bigger is definitely better when it comes to memory cards.
    02-03-08 07:05 PM
    my husband has a mac and my questions is do we have to have syncing software to do this or can we just go ahead, connect phone and mac via usb and drag? I do have a 2gig card.
    09-11-08 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD