1. I have never had a blackberry, but i hear it cannot get html email? Is there a program or way around this? or is it not such a big deal?

2. I despise the fact that on my clam phone it only holds 100 messages in my inbox ... please tell me curve is limited only by its internal memory? or maybe memory card?

i will be using on VZW

thanks
    07-06-08 06:39 PM
    1. Yes there is a program that you can download on ur blackberry to view your e-mail in html. They just posted a program on this site a few days ago but I haven't downloaded it yet.

2. Your curve will support up to 4 gb of memory for extra storage with a memory card. As far as memory goes on ur curve there are several how to tips on this site to help clean ur memory and keep space.

3. I have the curve on VZW and I love it. Best phone I have ever had, with the best service.
    07-06-08 06:43 PM
    1) Html email is coming with the 4.5 OS update (eta by the end of sept for all carriers?)

2) Inbox is limited by internal memory. No need to worry about the 100 msg limit

BTW: OS 4.5 will support 8 gig flash. I think its supported already (8 gigs, but i could be 6 gigs) by the 4.3 OS which is what your vzw curve will have out the box until 4.5 is official.
    Last edited by OPTiK; 07-06-08 at 06:47 PM.
    07-06-08 06:44 PM
    1. Yes there is a 3rd party app that does it, but OS 4.5 does it natively, so I would either try to find a beta or wait for the official release.

2. You are only limited by your device memory IIRC. However, device memory is a valuable commodity and you need to keep an eye on it or the BB will start deleting messages to make sure it has enough memory left to operate.
    07-06-08 06:47 PM
    is it possible to have conversation type messaging on curve? I forget what phone has it, where it shows all previous messages from that same person ..
    07-06-08 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD