Hi all just wondering if you can help i need to know if they make a couple of apps.First one is there one to put the time when in stand by mode i.e black screen,also is there one thats makes the text message logo bigger when you get a text thanks all.
    08-08-08 04:42 PM
    Yes the button on top will put it in standby mode. You can change the font size on your text messages I think.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-08 04:44 PM
    Welcome to the forums and to CB...
    08-08-08 04:46 PM
    Yes the button on top will put it in standby mode. You can change the font size on your text messages I think.

Hi mate no i mean when the phone is on stand by and the sreen is black is there a way of putting the time on the screen.and the other one was when you get a text you get a small text symbol on the main screen is there a way of making it bigger thanks.
    08-08-08 04:54 PM
    I'm not familar with apps so I will just welcome you...
    WELCOME!
    08-08-08 04:56 PM
    Are you asking if there's an app that will display a clock on the screen when your BB is in Standby mode? Not to my knowledge. I wish there was, but then again, I use standby to save battery life, so... catch 22, but I don't know of a program. If there is one, I hope somebody posts it here - I would love to have it as an option to try out.

With regard to the message icon - the icon itself is theme-specific. You may want to change themes (or find one that has a suitable icon for you). You can change the overall font size, but to my knowledge, you cannot change the size of the icon on screen.
    08-08-08 04:57 PM
    No, there is not a way to display the time when in standby mode.

Also, the size of the message icon is pretty much set. Even with different themes, it is pretty much the same size.

Welcome to CB.
    08-08-08 05:00 PM
    1) No way for any type of display while in standby (kinda defeats the purpose). If you wanna see the clock, lock instead of standby

2) The icons are theme-specific. Get a new theme if you want a different icon... but most themes have the same size. It is kinda a dead give away though, because you will notice the icon. Or you can look at your messages icon and it will show new messages as well
    08-08-08 05:17 PM
    I think the questions have been answered.

But welcome to the crack anyways.
    08-08-08 05:28 PM
    welcome to Crackberry excaliber
    08-08-08 05:34 PM
    If you use an application called BBLight you can keep your screen lit up so that you can see the time. You could also use an application called Big Clock which will work with BBlight.

BBlight will also light up your screen when a text or email etc arrives. Both are free

08-08-08 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD