Hi all. First if this has been posted I totally apologize. I did a search first & didn't see anything. Anyway, you know the forever hour glass, the huge lag, to send a mms. Well I stumbled on a fix. Go get your picture all ready to send mms however you are used to doing it. Instead of sending hit the "back" key & choose save. Once saved you can then immediately open it back up & then choose send. No lag, no hour glass. Goes immediately just as if it were a text. I tried this several times & had the same result every time.
    03-04-10 05:53 PM
    Nice discovery
    i'll try it next time
    xD
    03-04-10 07:06 PM
    Another tip is to turn down ur picture size to medium. Bc unless the ppl who receive ur mms messages own an iphone or a storm or any other 3"+ screen, then there is no need to have pics on a high resolution.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 07:20 PM
    Hi all. First if this has been posted I totally apologize. I did a search first & didn't see anything. Anyway, you know the forever hour glass, the huge lag, to send a mms. Well I stumbled on a fix. Go get your picture all ready to send mms however you are used to doing it. Instead of sending hit the "back" key & choose save. Once saved you can then immediately open it back up & then choose send. No lag, no hour glass. Goes immediately just as if it were a text. I tried this several times & had the same result every time.
    Another tip is to turn down ur picture size to medium. Bc unless the ppl who receive ur mms messages own an iphone or a storm or any other 3"+ screen, then there is no need to have pics on a high resolution.
    Great tips. Thanks for sharing.
    03-05-10 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD