I Need Help!! I downloaded a theme zip file directly do my BB, and now I can't find it on my phone??? I think it was supposed to be on my SD Card, but I just can't find it! Anyone have an idea of where it might be/how I (an inexperienced BB user) might be able to find it?
    11-18-09 09:48 PM
    Idk about finding it on your device other than to search for the file name including the .zip, however, the downside is that once you do find it, your device cannot unzip and install it... .zip files usually contain the files necessary to install themes or apps from your desktop, so, as your attorney, I would advise you to download the same .zip file to your desktop on your pc and unzip it with winzip and install the file to your berry using BBSak (BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife) you can download the most recent version from RIMGeeks.com • Index page... Cheers!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 11:52 PM
    To view other files such as zip or else, u need a 3rd app, or u use the file browser in the media, go to media and press the bb button and than choose explorer, but if u need to unzip a zipped files u need the file scout, its a donation base app, so u can install it for free and donate sum of cash if u think is worth it. The file scout app can be find in free app section in m.crackberry.com hope this help u.

11-19-09 02:18 AM
    Hi I bought a theme from Crackberry and tried downloading it OTA but it didn't work but on the website there are instruction on the bottom to download a zip file...Where would I fine it? The only options I see are to download OTA only.
    12-06-10 06:07 PM
    If it doesn't show up in Menu/Options/Themes, then it wasn't compatible with your device. Themes are Os and device specific. Go to Menu/Options/Applications and delete it.

12-07-10 08:03 AM
    The ZIP file must be downloaded to your computer and unzipped and then loaded with BlackBerry Desktop Manager. It cannot be used on the device.
    12-07-10 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD