I have already used the wi-fi here at home before but now, I can't browse the internet using my phone. Actually, when I checked in manage connections' wifi status, it indicated that I am already connected to the wi-fi here at home but the wi-fi icon in the home screen is still in gray. I tried doing a battery pull, nothing happened.

What should I do? =/
    04-28-10 11:58 PM
    The first step is to check the built in Wifi diagnostics:

Connections / Wifi Options. Menu / Wifi Diagnostics.

If you have a good connection to your local network, you will see two green check marks are a Successful connection status message. If not, the status message will display an error that can help track down your connection issue.

From your description, I suspect you have a good connection, but your carrier does not support Unlicenced Mobile Access (UMA). Scroll down to the UMA section to verify the connection details.

A gray Wifi icon is normal when there is no UMA connection. You should still be able to access your BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) account for email and Internet Browser.
    04-29-10 10:15 AM
    Where can I see the UMA section so I can verify the connection details? Maybe my carrier does restrict UMA =/
    I only subscribe to the BIS occasionally because I am only on a prepaid plan on my carrier and I can choose to subscribe to the BIS for only a day or something.
    04-30-10 04:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD