I just bought the Blackberry Curve 8330...I absolutly love it but for some reason when I download some apps and I go to where its stored it won't open. Can somebody please help me?
    06-18-09 02:03 AM
    What are the apps r you trying to load?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 02:28 AM
    is it giving you an error or just not doing anything at all when you click it. if its giving you an error, its probably a bad install. delete and retry.
    06-18-09 03:52 AM
    I just bought the Blackberry Curve 8330...I absolutly love it but for some reason when I download some apps and I go to where its stored it won't open. Can somebody please help me?
    Not sure what you mean by "where its stored". Are you saying you did an OTA (over the air) download to your BB, or downloaded something to your PC?
    06-18-09 07:22 AM
    I downloaded jabplite to my BB Curve & when I go to my media card 2 open it it says "unable to display" I downloaded it from jabplite and I thought it was 4 BB but not sure what is wrong....
    06-18-09 10:31 AM
    I don't know how you're putting these apps on your media card but it's not worth doing so! No apps can run off of the media card! You need to load them directly to the phones memory in order for them to be usable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 10:35 AM
    Ok I moved file 2 device memory ...still click file and still says "unable to display"...am I downlaoding wrong or wrong files?
    06-18-09 10:50 AM
    There are two ways to install apps. The first is similar to what you did originally, but when you download, you need to download directly to your device. This is know as "over the air" (OTA) installation. You browse with the BB browser to the download link at the apps' web site and download the app. You can also email the link to your BB (make sure the link is embedded in the email, not an attachment). This is what I do, because I can keep the email in my saved messages folder in case I need to download the app again.

The second method is to download files to your PC to be installed using Add/Remove Programs in Desktop Manager. You usually download a zip file that contains .alx and .cod files for installation.

There is a OTA download for jabplite, so using the first method is the easiest way to get it on your BB.
    06-18-09 10:59 AM
    With your BB's browser, go to m.getjar.com. Scroll to the botom of the page and pick the "Quick download code" link. Enter 1060 and pick Download.
    06-18-09 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD