had my phone all set up w/ seperate icons for my various email accounts.

guy at verizon reset my phone, now i dont have seperate icons for different accounts

how do i make seperate icons for each account and have the message only show under that specific email accounts?

TIA
    01-24-09 06:53 PM
    have you resent your service books to the device since the reset?
    01-24-09 06:55 PM
    Messages > Menu > Options > General > SMS and Email inboxes: set to Separate.
    01-24-09 06:56 PM
    Yea. Resend your service books. And like sunkast said, make sure your settings for sms and email inboxes are set to set to separate.
    01-24-09 06:57 PM
    got the thing set to seperate...

now what is this resending of books thing you guys are talking about?
    01-24-09 07:03 PM
    Go to option>advanced options>host routing table> menu > register now.
    01-24-09 07:24 PM
    ok did that

whats next?
    01-24-09 07:37 PM
    Send Service Books: Click your internet email icon (the envelope with a gear in front of it)> click service books> click send service books, or log onto your provider's website and send them from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 07:43 PM
    Hide the main messages folder if you just want to see each email go into each seperate email box, you cant switch off the Main messages default, so just hide it if thats the set up you want.
    01-24-09 07:45 PM
    hey guys thanks.

would not be a happy camper w/o all this help
    01-24-09 07:49 PM
    Sending service books should bring your email folders back - reset your BlackBerry after sending service books. If it doesn't they may be hidden or when the CS Rep reset your device, he may have put your email folders into a folder.

On your homescreen press your menu key and select show all - if the option is there. Also look in the various folders on your desktop for your emails folders.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 07:50 PM
    Is there a way to change the mail icon to a different one? I have 2 emil icons that are excatly the same and would be nice to differentiate them
    01-24-09 10:46 PM
    Is there a way to change the mail icon to a different one? I have 2 emil icons that are excatly the same and would be nice to differentiate them
    I know this is nitpicking, BBs arent trying to be toys so I can see why they dont care about implementing this but it would be nice if you could easily switch icon pictures without switching an actual theme. Ive got an incredibly large ICON collection for my Vista laptop - would love to be able to use some of them on my phone. Unfortunately, I dont know crap about making my own damn theme. Wish you could install new icons and then switch em on the phone whenever ya want.
    01-24-09 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD