I have the 8330 Curve through Verizon... everything works great. BB Destop Manager syncs fine, my laptop recognizes the BB when it's connected, I can use mass storage mode, etc.
    I tried to install VZAM, and during setup it tries to detect the phone. For some reason it does not detect the phone, and I can't figure out why. It will not let me complete the setup of VZAM without detecting the phone first, so there's not even an opportunity for me to install the program, and then go in and try to troubleshoot why it's not finding it. Very frustrating.

I'm using a Panasonic Toughbook CF-52 that I got through work. Windows XP. The only thing I cannot do is disable the Symantec Antivirus software b/c of the way my company set it up. Would that be the problem? I used to have a Sprint Blackberry, and the phone worked as a modem with no problems.

Any help would be fantastic.

Verizon hasn't been much help, nor has the helpdesk at my company.
    07-21-09 08:34 AM
    just remeber that the data you use why on your bb counts towards the data your allowed through vzam...you shouldn't hit the 5g limit but be mindful
    07-21-09 08:47 AM
    Yes, well I don't have to worry about hitting that limit until I can get the stinkin thing to work! lol. But I will pay attention to that, thanks
    07-21-09 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD