So I upgraded the OS on my Curve 8330 and now I can't save pictures that I take, and when I try and save images, they just appear as the generic thumbnail image that normally shows up when a thumbnail is loading.

I also seem to have lost my Facebook app, but that's not too big a deal. It's the fact that my phone can't really do anything with images anymore except the ones that I already had that is the problem.

I hope there is an answer for this without having to downgrade my OS. If that is the only option, could somebody point me in the right direction to do so?
    07-28-09 01:49 AM
    Try a good ole battery pull. Power on, take out battery, wait 30 seconds, put back battery.

If that doesn't work, use your backup file, you did make a backup before you upgraded your OS, right? Do a restore from your backup.

If you don't have a backup file, look for a file called Loaderbackup(date).ipd, it is usually in your documents folder. You can restore from this file using Desktop Manager's Backup/Restore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 02:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD