hi everyone
    am new to the bb family.i got a 8310.i was happy until i decided to upgrade my os.am not sure u r familiar with carrier in south africa but my phone was branded MTN but i could used it with VODACOM.so when i decided to upgrade i took the upgrade available on vodacom website.everythimg was going on perfectly then a message appeard"error while trying to connect to the device"or sumthin like dat and then my screen turnd black with a red blinking led.Am so desperate
    please tell me wats happenin!is it going to work again?wat am i supposed to do?
    thx in advance
    07-25-09 05:13 AM
    07-25-09 05:25 AM
    thx.am on it!
    07-25-09 06:28 AM
    Can my battery die cuz of dat error?yesterday there was a red blinking led for about 5minutes and then i removed da battery and when i put it in again no signal:no blinkin,no screen nothin!i tried to charge it but no sign.i plug it via usb to charge no sign.is my battery/phone really dead?
    07-26-09 06:28 AM
    The upgrade error should not affect your battery or charging.

The correct USB drivers are package with the BlackBerry Desktop Software. You can use Windows / Control Panel / Programs to do a repair re-install to insure they are correct.

07-26-09 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD