Hi everyone, I just decided to join this site and post up a question that I cant quite figure out...
    I'm a BES admin with about 65 users. Recently we just upgraded 3 users to the new 8310s from AT&T. However, two of these users are having a problem where they can take a picture but the option to send as an email via their main email acct does not show when they pull the menu up. They both can send the pic through mms or a different (personal) email account. I thought this might be related to something in our IT policy (not restrictive AT ALL) but we have one of the three users who is NOT experiencing this problem. I can't seem to get this to work. Any ideas?

THanks
    11-28-07 09:23 AM
    Those with the issue, are they with the same carrier? Might be carrier related! I know Verizon causes all sorts of issues (sorry Verizon, I had to put it out there!)...
    11-28-07 12:01 PM
    Did you ever find a solution for this issue? I am having the same issue. I am with a local carrier and not Verizon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 10:37 PM
    It's odd that three of the same phones - all on the same carrier - 1 works 2 do not.........not to be a smartass - Check EVERY setting on the usable phone and compare it to the other two..........the sole good phone has a setting and/or app the other two do not.........I would try and send the SAME file from all three phones and see what happens.........
    07-08-08 01:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD