my trackball is incredibly sensitive not the horizontal or vertical thats normal but if i just graze over it it enters where its highlighted and it wont work if i actually click it in....this is after issues with my keyboard the keyboard went nuts a little over an hour ago the d typed a y the menue key went to the call log and the trackball wouldt wrk at all after numerouse resets and battery removals i am now here with this trackball issue any suggestions please help... its so annoying
    07-05-08 11:18 PM
    my trackball is incredibly sensitive not the horizontal or vertical thats normal but if i just graze over it it enters where its highlighted and it wont work if i actually click it in....this is after issues with my keyboard the keyboard went nuts a little over an hour ago the d typed a y the menue key went to the call log and the trackball wouldt wrk at all after numerouse resets and battery removals i am now here with this trackball issue any suggestions please help... its so annoying

Sensitive Ballz?

perhaps they need a wee bit of cleaning (easy to pop the trackball out) and or adjust your trackball settings.........if you need help....PIN me or lemme know.....
    07-05-08 11:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD