I have a couple "Today" themes that I use regularly on my Curve.
    I like to have my daily events on my screen...else I forget what I have to do!

All of the sudden, my scheduled events just stopped showing up on the screen! WTH?!?!?

I have done quick pulls, removed the battery manually, removed a bunch of applications...still not working!

I went to the Sprint store today. They said there is nothing they can do about it unless I am willing to let them do a hard reset & then I will lose all of my stored info

I thought before I go that route, I'd check here...any suggestions????

One more question: The guy at Sprint said if after a hard reset they couldn't get it fixed the would "order" a replacement phone for me (I have insurance). I asked why they couldn't just give me one that they have in stock...he said they do not keep "replacement" phones in stock.
    Does that mean when you get a replacement phone it's not new?? Is it a refurbished one or something???
    Not what I expected when I purchased the insurance

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Thanks
    07-14-09 01:54 PM
    going to options, advanced options,default services and look which on you have you calendar and make sure add everything you want on the calendar. I had the same problem. (what today themes do you like that I might want to try out.)
    07-14-09 02:05 PM
    going to options, advanced options,default services and look which on you have you calendar and make sure add everything you want on the calendar. I had the same problem. (what today themes do you like that I might want to try out.)
    I just tried it. It just gave me email addresses & facebook for options? I chose my default email. Is that right??
    Anyway, still isn't working Is there something else I was supposed to do??

My fave today theme is called iBerry Today Plus by GemBlock

Anyone else have any ideas?????????????
    07-14-09 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD