I'd appreciate any help someone can give! I recently purchased the Curve 8320. I have sent a couple text messages and in my log it shows the check mark. In the last day or so I have tried sending text messages and my log shows a check mark with a capital "D" above the check. I have looked through my manuals and cannot find what that indicator means - can someone please tell me - also, it seems that when the "D" check mark indicator show the receipent is not getting the text message - HELP!!! It's driving me crazy! Thank you.
    01-09-09 10:21 AM
    D - delivered.

You can turn that off

Options, sms text, delivery report, change to off.

If you are having issues with text, or email try this

Resending service books
    Either log onto your carriers BIS where you can edit your email info etc and resend from there, or find the manage internet email icon and follow that thru.

Register the Host Routing Table
    Options, advanced, host routing table, menu key register
    01-09-09 10:27 AM
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Now I just need to figure out how to do everything else on this thing!!!
    01-09-09 10:34 AM
    No problem check out the newbie section, there is a 101 tutorial, it will answer alot more
    01-09-09 10:35 AM
    rachel, question...

why do only some peeps get the D and not others? is it a carrier thing?
    01-09-09 10:40 AM
    I think it was verizon, they had it, took it off, then got bombarded with complaints from thier customers, so bought it back.

I have my delivery report off, I dont really need to see it or not, if its not sent, then it will just stay on my phone to resend.

I dont have any other explanations though.
    01-09-09 10:43 AM
    thats what i was thinking... hmmm i thoguht i had my delievery report off... but i still get the D. have to check.
    01-09-09 10:44 AM
    I think with you, its a verizon thing.
    01-09-09 10:46 AM
    okay, i dont have the following path: Options, sms text, delivery report, change to off.

but i do have one in MMS i have both confirm D and allow DC
    01-09-09 10:46 AM
    okay. no problem thanks.!
    01-09-09 10:48 AM
    Verizon offers both D and A; not sure what the A means tho, lol
    01-09-09 10:50 AM
    Annoyingly stupid message?
    01-09-09 10:54 AM
    In the last day or so I have tried sending text messages and my log shows a check mark with a capital "D" above the check. I have looked through my manuals and cannot find what that indicator means - can someone please tell me - - HELP!!! It's driving me crazy! Thank you.
    Wow, I've never seen someone get so annoyed with the 4th letter of the alphabet before!
    01-09-09 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD