im sure this has been discussed before, but these forums are MASSIVE.

i apologize in advance

is there anyway to have your sms/mms icon and your BIS email icon on the screen at the same time, and have your emails JUST go to your emails and not flood your sms/mms box? for instance, my texts dont go to my BIS inbox, but all my emails go to both the email account inbox AND my text inbox. make sense? so if i delete the emails in the text inbox to clear clutter it also deletes them from my BIS inbox =\ very annoying. im sure someone understands what im trying to say, lol
    08-22-08 07:09 PM
    Yeah, the forums are massive. That's why there's a search function.

From messages, hit the menu button. go to options. change the sms and email to what you want - separate or combined.
    08-22-08 07:12 PM
    Go to SMS, hit menu button(button to left of trackball)scroll to options, general options, scroll down to seperate sms from e-mail...
    08-22-08 07:13 PM
    oh wow.... im dumb... i actually tried this but did it the wrong way. sorry for the redundant question =\ thanks for the quick reply!
    08-22-08 07:15 PM
    Hello - Okay, I must be an ***** because I've set up my SMS/email to be separate & pulled the battery - all of this with no success...help..
    03-11-09 06:22 PM
    Hello - Okay, I must be an ***** because I've set up my SMS/email to be separate & pulled the battery - all of this with no success...help..
    Falkie take a look again, did you save it? If it says seperate and you still do not see an SMS/MMS icon post back. Once you seperate it will give you that icon.
    03-11-09 06:25 PM
    Yep...and again and again and again. I'm going to pull the battery one more time and see if that doesn't do the trick. It's driving me absolutely crazy.
    Anything else you think it could possibly be? Thanks for your help
    03-11-09 06:55 PM
    Once you pull that battery and it loads up, go to the app screen, and *show all* it may be hidden.
    03-11-09 06:57 PM
    Once you pull that battery and it loads up, go to the app screen, and *show all* it may be hidden.
    Aye ty Rachel

If that does not bring it back Falkie I am at a loss....
    03-11-09 07:02 PM
    Ok - I'll give it a shot. Hopefully this resolves this issue. ** cross your fingers I don't post another failed attempt in a few minutes ** Thanks!
    03-11-09 07:18 PM
    SUCCESS! Thanks! **dancing in my chair**
    03-11-09 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD