I have a GSM BlackBerry Curve 8310. I tried every trick possible using the Desktop Manager updating/Downgrading etc etc etc.. No Luck. Just kept rebooting back showing an hour glass then right back to "Error 394 Reboot".
    Then unsuspectingly I tried the MFI Multiloader program.. It started and then timed out. EVER SINCE, I get nothing but the Red LED blinking every few seconds. WORST OF ALL..!! It WILL NOT RECOGNIZE by any program. No matter how I do it. Via the Desktop Icon or throurgh Windows Explorer etc etc etc. It wont even come up as UNKNOWN..!!! I sent a post here but it dissappeared. So now I'm asking for 911 Help.. PLEASE ANYBODY..?
    01-03-10 04:40 PM
    I have a GSM BlackBerry Curve 8310. I tried every trick possible using the Desktop Manager updating/Downgrading etc etc etc.. No Luck. Just kept rebooting back showing an hour glass then right back to "Error 394 Reboot".
    Then unsuspectingly I tried the MFI Multiloader program.. It started and then timed out. EVER SINCE, I get nothing but the Red LED blinking every few seconds. WORST OF ALL..!! It WILL NOT RECOGNIZE by any program. No matter how I do it. Via the Desktop Icon or throurgh Windows Explorer etc etc etc. It wont even come up as UNKNOWN..!!! I sent a post here but it dissappeared. So now I'm asking for 911 Help.. PLEASE ANYBODY..?
    Fatal mistake .... using illegal software. Sorry.
    01-03-10 04:41 PM
    There must be a remedy to the situation. I already have heard the negs from those who don't know what to do or how to fix it. It can't be totally useless. If there was such software out there, then there must obviously be other software that can revive it.
    01-05-10 07:23 PM
    Have you tried restoring a nuked bb in the 101's..
    01-05-10 07:27 PM
    01-05-10 08:48 PM
    Stop opening new topics. You're not going to get any different responses.
    01-05-10 08:53 PM
    What did you mess around with on your phone using the multiloader? If you screwed around with the wrong stuff, then it is possible that you destroyed your phone and it cannot be recovered.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-10 10:41 PM
    yep....follow the link and the instructions and dude.....stay away from the illegal software....hope you get it back up
    01-05-10 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD