OMG! ... my bb 8330 laggs like no other!!!!!!!!! I seriously cannot handle this.................... when im typing out a message.. i already have it all typed out before the reply actually kicks in!!

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 10-01-08 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Language, keep it family friendly.
    09-30-08 09:16 PM
    Do you have facebook installed ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 09:21 PM
    09-30-08 10:08 PM
    Try a battery pull or deleting your old SMS messages or if you have been texting the same person for a while, open up a new sms for them. Otherwise, its having to load the huge convo each time you click the message.

This worked for me.

10-01-08 12:02 AM
    Facebook came already loaded on my curve, I tried to delete it last night but its not working for some reason. Quite annoying.
    10-01-08 08:26 AM
    While on the home screen hit the Alt and the Back Button (The button to the right of the trackball) this will bring up a list (horizontally) of your open applications. Hitting the End Call button does not close applications. Most applications you must hit the Menu button and scroll to close or exit. Try closing all open applications this way. Good thing to keep in mind is some cannot be stopped or closed like the homescreen, messages, and BB Messenger.
    10-01-08 09:08 AM
    If it won't let you delete favebook from your pone. Open up Desktop manager, and use application loader,and delete it from there. When I had facebook, I couldn't delete mine either, and thatsb what I had to do.

10-01-08 09:21 AM
    First of all, calm down, OP!

You can do a search for memoury tips here on CB. Definitely follow all suggestions, and you will be fine. Low memoury is why your phone is lagging.

As for deleting Facebook, simply delete it via the service books on your phone.
    10-01-08 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD