hello everyone. i am having trouble getting my music and pictures from my sd card when i go into my media files on my bb. this happended one time before and i reconnected my bb back to my computer and it worked fine. but now i cant view my pic or anything. i am able to connect to my computer and it shows that my pics and music are there, but just when trying to view them phone...... no go! please someone help. please please please!!!!! thanks
    06-01-08 12:36 AM
    I've had this happen to me on my curve... Soft reset or battery pull fixes it for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-08 12:45 AM
    Sometimes you need to format the sd card.
    06-01-08 06:10 AM
    thanks guys i'm going to try that
    06-01-08 11:42 AM
    Always make sure to use Safely Remove Hardware if you are using Windows XP. This makes sure all data is written, preventing corruption.
    06-01-08 12:15 PM
    I've had a problem very simular to this one.

someone had bluetoothed an image to me that was corrupt, anytime I tried to do anything that accessed my SD card the phone would reboot itself. so I eventually just had to remove that one file and everything was cool.

maybe this all started after you grabbed a file from somewhere that was corrupt and is messing with your card/phone.

don't know if this will help or not but think about it.
    06-01-08 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD